Sunday, October 5, 2008

Fall Fever!!!













Jared and I took a drive up the American Fork Canyon this Friday to check out the beautiful sites that come in the fall when the temperature starts to drop. I've lived in Utah now for over 25 years and sometimes I think the only reason I've stayed this long is because I can't live without Utah Fall's. I LOVE this time of year, so much so that I forced poor Jared to wait to 9 months (that's a LONG engagement!) for us to get married so that our wedding date could be on what I always said was the "perfect day" out the whole year...October 8th. I don't know exactly what it is about the leaves and the crisp autumn air that fall brings, but all I know is that it makes me happy!

8 comments:

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

cute pictures, you guys are so photogenic. I love the one with your baby hanging his head out the window.

Trish said...

Those are gorgeous pictures! I hope it warms up a little bit...I haven't had my fall drive yet!!

Mindy said...

Great pictures...good job with the photoshop :) Fall is my favorite time of year as well. I love everything about it and wished it it lasted at least 6 months out of the year. Happy Anniversary this week!

Sara said...

You are quite the photographer!I am with trish, I am not ready for it yet!

Bree aka Breeza said...

Happy Anniversary! You guys are a gorgeous couple. I love your fall pics...Amazing! Hope all is well, lets get together soon?!

P.S. I stole the pic of Bella and Edward for my blog..don't worry I gave you props! hope it's ok!

Ashley, Cory and Cash too!!! said...

Hey girl happy anniversary yesterday! I know I'm a day late, I erased all my numbers from my phone and I don't have your number! Call me or text me we need to get together! I really miss you! Darling pics by the way you are so good at that stuff.

Angie said...

i heart griffy

Liz Laudie said...

Wow!! Those are some amazing pictures. Truly stunning!
I have to agree with you on the love for Fall. What a great time of year. Love the crisp, cooling air and the changing leaves, and just the colors and smells of Fall in general.