Saturday, May 10, 2008

Ode To McKell...


If you haven't already had the honor and privilege of meeting my cousin McKell, here is your chance! McKell and I have grown up together basically as sisters. Neither one of us was blessed with a sister in our families, instead we were given brothers...they just aren't the same. So naturally growing up together we forged a sister like bond between the two of us doing girly type things such as: creating the "McKelly Restaurant" where cereal, toast, and PB&J were highly recommended! We built huge and highly complex forts and named them after animals for some strange reason with names such as the "leopard & Cheetah!" We had a long running joke for years based solely off of a peanut! (Seriously, don't ask) We laughed and cried over the many "Goblin" and "Critter" type antics and moments in our lives that made us who we are today. We've been friends through it all and I can't express how much I truly love and adore my McKell. She recently got married and I wanted to show her off to my blog friends because I am so proud of her and want to let her know that I'll always be her for her. I love you McKell!!!! Congrats again on landing the man of your dreams!


The cute couple on their wedding day! I love that they are the same height! (5'3!)

This is my FAVORITE picture from her bridals! Isn't she beautiful?


Were total goof balls when we get together and that's the best part about being around her!



I'm not going to go into detail about what I put in it, but let's just say she SET! ;)


This is what I made for McKell's bridal shower. Every new bride needs to have one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't even know what to say! An "ODE"? I feel so special. You are a wonderful person and of course my favorite CUZ! Reading that brought back so many of our crazy memories. Thank you! I love you so much and look up to you in more ways than you will ever know. Thanks for being there for me ALWAYS and for being the sister that I never had! I LOVE YOU CRITTER!

Sunny Jo said...

Yeah for Mckell!! Im so HAPPY for her!! They look SO cute together!! She looks SO BEAUTIFUL!! Tell her congrats for me!!
love you :)