Sunday, May 11, 2008

Spring Weddings

Bret & Brianna Groneman, Established May 10th, 2008

Spring is infamous for bringing 4 things...
1.) Showers
2.) Flowers
3.) Babies!! &
4.) Weddings!!!
Jared and I have attended 4 weddings in the past MONTH! That's a lot for us and poor Jared is getting pretty sick and tired of all the picture taking! He's been a good trooper to come every time and smile for the pictures! My other cousin Bret got married today to a cute gal named Bri and wasn't it perfect on Saturday? The Temple grounds were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The tulips were in picture perfect bloom and the weather was gorgeous! Here are a few pictures of the day for you all to enjoy!
I BARELY got Jared to consent to taking this picture! But isn't beautiful? What's with boys hating pictures?


I thought this was a neat shot of Angel Moroni...what do you think?

The fam!(Jared, Kelly, Ken, Karen, Shay, & Destiny!)