Friday, July 11, 2008

TWILIGHT FANS...

Whoow-whooh!!! Check out the new cover of Entertainment Weekly that will be coming out soon! I think that Bella looks absolutly AmAzInG! I'm still confused as to why Edward looks like he has a pound of makeup on! (Because he does I guess, but I'm not happy about it!) We'll see if he changes my mind when I go to see the movie in December but as of right now, I have my reservations about him! Anyone else feel the same way as me or am I alone on this????
"Head to your newsstands this Friday to pick up the latest "Entertainment Weekly" with TWILIGHT on the cover! Entertainment Weekly wanted to give the fans a first look at the cover (and they have given us permission to let fan sites know they can post it as well!). The article inside has Stephenie's FIRST BREAKING DAWN interview (don't worry, no spoilers!). Enjoy!"

7 comments:

Amber Lynn said...

oh my gosh! you are so funny!! all my friends are freakin out that the movie is coming out.. I havent even picked up one of the books yet! so so funny!!! hope your doing good girl, just wanted to say hi!

April said...

Very cool...I'm getting excited! I don't like the fact that Edward looks like he has red hair though...and lots of make-up too. Hopefully he'll look better in the movie!

Kelie said...

thanks kel! i'm with you about edward...way too much make-up! Bella looks amazing! I'm definitely excited to see the movie, but can't wait for the book!!! good to see you last week too! you always look amazing!!

Destiny Rayburn said...

Edward looks like shiz in this picture! I hated the second I saw it...

Mindy Widdowson said...

Not the Edward of my dreams! Oh well! I am sure the movie will be great. The movie makers should be very afraid to make anything less than amazing! Lots-o-crazy vampire fans!

Logan Tanner said...

Twilight...along with Miley Cyrus, taking over the world.

CHYNOWETH FAM said...

cant wait to see the movie. I love that you keep everyone up to date on the book and movie. sorry i missed book club last time i really wanted to come.