Monday, December 8, 2008

ATTN: Salomon Snowboard, bindings, & boots FOR SALE!!! Excellent Christmas Gift! Take a peek!

This Salomon Driver snowboard & Bindings are in great condition! Only $249.00 or B.O.!!! Great Gift!
You can view more on this board on KSL's classifieds HERE
I've only used this board 3 times!!! I've just had to admit that I'm not a snowboarder!
These Burton men's "Ruler" boots are a size 10 and fit true to size

These have only been used ONCE! BRAND NEW! Only $100!

View more information on these boots on KSL's classifieds HERE

Women's Salomon "Silk" snowboarding boots size 7.5 & fit true to size.

These boots have only been used twice, LIKE NEW!! Only $75.00!

You can view more detail and info. on these boots on KSL classifieds HERE
Yes, I'm using my blog to try and sell some stuff but hey, if it helps somebody else find the perfect Christmas gift for someone they love then that diminishes my shame at least a little! :) Jared and I both take EXCELLENT care of everything we own and these items are no exception to that! They have barely been used. Jared and I tried to be cool by pretending we were snowboarders for a season but alas, we had to admit that we couldn't hack it! All of these items are on KSL classifieds under the heading "outdoors & sports" subcategory: Snowboard equipment. If you or someone you know might be interested in any of these items please contact me at my email k_raycutie@hotmail.com. Thanks!


1 comment:

Mindy said...

Umm, so I don't really need the snowboard gear, but I did want to tell you that your new main picture of you and Jared is so cute! Are you going to make it out to Vernal for Christmas/New Years?