Monday, May 4, 2009

You've Heard it Once but I'm Saying it Again...

{I sent this picture out with my graduation Announcements}
{I really was that happy!}
{NO MORE BOOKS!!!}

I know, I know, I'll stop talking about how I'm done with school but it just feels So good! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVED school but it was starting to wear on me (and everyone around me for that matter!)
Here are a few things I'm going to miss about school: I am going to miss that sense of accomplishment from a hard day of learning yet another thing I didn't know before that day. I'm going to miss meeting new people with new and wonderful ideas about things. I'm going to miss having interesting conversations with my professors. I'm going to miss having an excuse to LEARN everyday, I LOVE to learn!!! I'm going to miss the challenge of having an assignment and having to stretch my limits to do something I didn't think I could do before. I'm going to miss having that one thing that was only about ME and no one else, that's hard to come by these days don't you agree?
Here are a few things I'm NOT going to miss about school: I'm not going to miss having to drive 25 minutes to UVU twice a week! I'm not going to miss having to walk for 10 minutes in the rain, snow, cold to get to class because the parking lot is like Disneyland! I'm not going to miss sitting next to the kid you think might have just sniffed your hair when you weren't looking! (Seriously, it happened!) I'm not going to miss those classes that made me feel like I was never going to pass! I'm not going to miss that pressure and weight of ALWAYS having something due, some big test to study for, or some group assignment to not screw up on! And I'm not going to miss the school BILLS anymore!!!!
I loved school while it lasted but I'm loving the part where I'm done just as much! (I'll post some graduation pictures soon!)

3 comments:

Aly G said...

Congrats on being done! I love the pics. You look so cute jumping for joy! What an awesome accomplishment. No more hair sniffers, thats crazy stuff!

Logan Tanner said...

you freaking crack me up. the pictures you take kill me. i would like to be a passerby when you're taking one of those pictures sometime. "What is that girl doing?!"

The Kitch said...

ah kelly these are my EXACT feelings!!! It feels wonderful to be done and to have finally be a college graduate and not just a college student. But I sure am going to miss it! Especially come fall time BUT good thing we have culture club to fill our love of learning void! but as for now yippee!!! I'm done! P.S. I love these pics next to willy the wolverine they are awesome!