Sunday, November 28, 2010

Etsy Find:Cafe Baudelaire:

Etsy is one of my favorite eye candy shopping indulgances and when I find a SHOP I like that I think is truly unique and delightful...I do what any other girl would do...
...I HAVE to share it with everyone!

Let me introduce you to Cafe Baudelaire
"Enchanting French, Shabby Chic, Regency, Vintage Style, Art Prints, Wall Art and Collectable Aceos. Luscious French Mannequins, Peacocks, Butterflies, Birds, Jane Austen romance and Marie Antoinette."

Wendy Patterson has over 25 years of design experience and creates each beautiful print "in house" from her home in Australia. 
*Enjoy!*
I adore these antique chair prints



Maybe a Marie Antoinette print is your cup of tea!
(Pun intended)  ;)
Harry Potter and Alice in Wonderland fans will be delighted with Wendy's work!

Check out Cafe Baudelaire's shop HERE

No comments: