Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dear Lizzie Ladies Luncheon, yes please!

Here's the question I've been asking myself,
"How have I NOT gone on a girls luncheon to dear lizzie before NOW??"            
I think most of us have either driven by or heard of this amazing boutique and bistro located in Highland but how many of you have take the time to go explore the wonders hidden there?
How many of you have taken a day for yourself to have a "girlie get-together" with those girlfriends you haven't laughed with in a while as you nibble on scrumptious yummies from the bistro?

Am I selling you on the fact that I think you deserve a diva day for yourself yet?
Just tell yourself, "I deserve this." 
Because you do.
Every woman deserves an afternoon delighting in the wonders at dear lizzie
Here's the storefront that just invites you in with it's warm glow of feminine jewelry, clothing and do-dads inside.

Just a few of the delights waiting inside.
Hungry?  Well step on over to dear lizzie bistro and order yourself a scrumptious bowl of homemade soup with a fresh sandwich and side salad.
You won't regret it.

I wish my kitchen looked like this.
Seriously.

For all the girls who love to visit the candy store, look no further.

 
For dessert, make sure to try one of dear lizzie's famous cupcakes!
Thanks for the girl time ladies!
I think we should make our luncheon a monthly thing, don't you?

4 comments:

April said...

It is a cute store, but way too overpriced...even the cupcakes!!!

*Kelly* said...

I agree with you April, I just love to go and look and get ideas! The food wasn't overpriced but I did think that $5.00 for one cupcake was pushing it!

Aly G said...

Oh I am addicted to the sugar cookies!! Yum! I love that store and it was dangerous living just down the road! Yikes! Love that place!!!!!

Amber Lynn said...

you girls look beautiful, what a fun fun day