Monday, June 2, 2008

Dippidee=Yummy!!!

I've decided that all of you NEED to know about this yummy bakery called Dippidee! It's in American Fork at 476 North 900 West across from Walmart on the same side as Costco and it's worth the trip in! The have to most delightful little cupcakes, cookies, cakes and more that make you want to go home and have a Tea Party with your friends so you have a reason to eat all the yummy treats you just bought! (Not that I ever need a reason, but for those of you who do...)



What do you think? Have you been to Dippidee, did you like it? What's your favorite thing? I'm curious! Please leave a comment!

3 comments:

Trish said...

Mmmmm....my favorite is the chocolate cupcakes. We just had them for Emma's birthday party in place of cake. SOOOOOOO good! I do like their sugar cookies, too.

The "Feet" said...

I can't believe that is actually a real cake. it looks like it should be in toon town!

Stephen and Effie said...

I will have to check it out next time I am in town, it looks awesome. And by the way, I am a Jacob fan!!!