Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve=Crazies in a Cabin!!!

Jared was in Heaven because we got to go 4 wheeling in the snow all afternoon on New Years
Isn't the landscape beautiful at Timber lakes?
2009-Here I COME!!!
"HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!"
Things started to get silly at midnight that's for sure!And things only got worse...

...and worse...
...AND WORSE! WERE CRAZY!
At least the girls were "normal"
(I may not be normal)
Yea, let's have another great year Sweetie!
Isn't he cute?

New Years Eve was SOOOO FUN!!!! Hanging out in a snow covered cabin with friends, new years eve props, sparkling cider, and games is a sure fire way to a great night! Thanks John and Betsy for having us up to your parents cabin and for being such wonderful hosts!

4 comments:

Staci said...

You guys are always doing something fun!! Love the shades:)

Sara said...

Fun! I was asleep by 11:00! Go me! But I am glad u guys had fun! Love all the poses in this and the last few posts!

Long Family said...

Love the pictures! It was so fun having you guys with us. By the way I love the boots- way to go Jared!

April said...

Looks like you guys had such a fun New Years Eve! I'm glad you got to get out and do something! Happy 2009!!!