Friday, July 31, 2009

Harry Potter Photobooth Session!!




Don't these photo booth pictures of Angie and I just make you want to giggle and play your Harry Potter Movies!?? Bethany Madison (a VERY talented photographer) threw an amazing and magical Harry Potter themed dinner party before a few of us went to see the midnight showing at Thanksgiving point. But before we went Bethany had a little photo session in mind! Thank you so much Bethany for making Harry Potter come to life for me and for my very own bottle of Felix Felicis! I've kept that little bottle full of golden liquid it in my fridge and will use it when the right day arrives...when I need to feel lucky.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Oh you guys were so fun. Thanks for coming over and getting into the shoot with the rest of us. Things are always more fun when people are good sports about doing an activity.... even if its a bit silly.